As I shared in my July/August roundup, I happened upon a September Could-Do List on one of the blogs I follow. I was instantly enchanted by the idea. While I’ve loved fall for a long time, this is my first full fall season spent in Montana. Here are some things I’d love to try to do this September (and into early October)
- Get a latte from my favorite local coffeeshop and walk the river trail. I usually run this trail, and I think it would be lovely to see it from a slower perspective as the leaves begin to turn.
- Explore my local State Park.
- Identify two new native plants and learn how they change in the fall season.
- Try my hand at making cider from our apples.
- Bake at least 3 apple-inspired dishes and share the recipes/results on Instagram.
- Practice my headstand.
- Take an afternoon and read a book outside.
- Go on a bike ride.
- Go to the Great Northwest Oktoberfest.
- Listen to The Secret History
- Finally put my Project 333 together.
- Watch Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkhaban
- Take my kayak out early one morning (when the smoke has cleared and the lake is calm)
What fun fall activities do you have planned? What should I add to my list?